I didn’t have chance to do that on January 1 this year – didn’t even have the list made – but it’s not too late! I decided to make a brand new list just to keep things fresh. ; )
Here are twelve questions to ask your kids at the beginning of the year:
1. What was your favorite thing that happened last year?
2. What was the saddest thing that happened last year?
3. Where was your favorite place you visited?
4. Where is somewhere you would like to visit this year?
5. What did you most appreciate about your family last year? How could you communicate that?
6. What did you learn from the Bible last year?
7. Are there any specific sins that God convicted you about?
8. How do you think you could grow in your love for God this year?
9. Are there any things that keep you from loving God? any things that you find easier to love than God?
10. What did you most appreciate about your church?
11. What could you do to love your church family more this year?
12.What would you like to learn this year?
This is just a place to start! I’ll probably vary it depending on the age of who I’m asking. Let me know if you try it!
What would you add to this list?
*Happy New Year!