I have a confession to make.
I never actually asked my kids the New Year’s questions last year.
(And we still had a great year)
But it is my favorite holiday, and I really want to do it this year. Here’s my brainstorm of things to ask them about.
- What is your favorite memory from 2015?
- Who is your favorite friend that you played with (other than your family)? Why?
- What is your favorite thing about having a brother?
- What do you think are the things that you really have a hard time loving more than God?
- What is one thing you worry about?
- What is something fun that you would like to learn about this year?
- What is something important you would like to learn about this year?
- What is something you would like to do more with Daddy and Mommy this year?
I think that’s all for now. It may take a couple of days to sit down with the girls and ask all of these. Let me know if you try it!
Happy New Year!