1. We have four little girls ages 4,3,2, and 1.
2. I take care of them all day while my husband works full-time to support us and attends seminary classes at night.
3. You could say this is somewhat taxing.
4. I do get relief when my husband comes home at night and I get to exercise my mind with the theological concepts he relays.
5. But it’s all going to end… for two whole weeks.
6. Because he’s going to Israel.
7. And I’m staying here.
you better believe I’ll be blogging about this one
35 thoughts on “Series coming soon: Taking care of four little girls alone (while my husband goes on an amazing study trip to Israel)”
I have three sisters. Your daughters are going to be so happy to have each other so close in age when they’re in their twenties!
Thank you so much for the encouragement! We’re looking forward to seeing what they’re like as adults. = )
When I initially commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive
four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a
way you can remove me from that service?
So sorry about that and thanks for letting me know! I will try to get it fixed… Let me know if it continues to be a problem. = )